Pink Sensitive Creme Wax for rollers by Hive x 6 - 80g
£12.25 (ex. VAT)
The Hive Pink Sensitive Creme Wax for rollers- 80g
Depilatory Sensitive Creme Wax with a low operating temperature and delicate pink colour.A quick, accurate and hygienic method of wax application for salon professional hair removal, where wax is rolled onto the skin.
- Key Features
- Excellent for normal & fine hairs.
- Specialised formulation reduces the risk of rosin allergic reactions.
- Ideal for use on sensitive skin & clients prone to allergic reactions.
- Refined ingredients provide a kinder application.
- Low operating temperature for enhanced client comfort.
- Enables quick, easy waxing results & creates less mess.
- This wax provides a thin, economic application.
- Suitable for use in Options by Hive Multi Pro & Hand Held 80g Heaters.
- Professional Guides and Tips
Professional tips for use:1. Remove cap, attach chosen roller head and turn until tight.2. Turn the cartridge upside down to allow the wax to flow smoothly into the roller head.3. Angle the cartridge at about 45 degrees, roll on a thin application of wax in the direction of hair growth. Return cartridge to the heater.4. Press epilating strip to the waxed area.5. Pull off the strip with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.This creme wax has a low operating temperature therefore your heater can be set at a slightly lower temperature than if you were using a warm 'honey' wax.
- Plastic Cartridge
- Care Instructions
- Once opened, use within 36 months.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Remove spilt wax with Options by Hive Wax Equipment Cleaner.
Hive of Beauty