Brow Lamination Course - 29 May 2022
All courses advertised are brought to you by Beautycode Training Ltd. We are acting as hosts/booking agent only, and all courses are insured and accredited via Beautycode Training Ltd.
VENUE - Galaxy Nails Ltd 100 Faraday Mill Business Park, Plymouth, PL4 0ST
29th May 2022
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination is the latest innovation in UK beauty industry. Brow lamination will help give a uniform, fuller eyebrow shape without the use of make-up. This is the ultimate solution for asymmetrical, uneven brows – hairs will be trained to follow a uniform pattern dictated.
The treatment lifts hairs from the root and realigns them in place, creating brows that appear thicker, sleek and are easy to maintain. Wake up to perfect brows in your desired shape for up to 8 weeks.
This treatment also nourishes the brows with keratin, promoting fresh growth and healthy brows.
Benefits of Brow Lamination
- Can lift the eyes, giving a more youthful look
- Can be anti-aging
- Can make brows look fuller
- Can make brows look longer
- Defined eye area
- Creates a uniform shape
- Solves asymmetry of the brows
- Can correct the brow shape and set it in place
- Ideal for creating the on-trend brushed up brow look
- The ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry and the hairs follow a different pattern.
What does our training consist of?
- Delivery of Health and safety and client care
- Delivery of Anatomy and Physiology
- Theory behind Brow Lamination
- Benefits of the treatment
- Full Kit provided on beginners course (see list below)
- Tools and equipment needed
- Contra indications and Contra actions
- Application process
- Practical demonstration and practical of Brow Lamination
- Measuring the eyebrows and planning the shape and colour
- The Brow Lamination Process
- Tinting of the brows
- Waxing or Threading of the brows
- Tweezing of the brows
- Trimming of the brows
- Aftercare advice
Beginners Brow Lamination Course (full day)
For those new to brow treatments. The course will cover brow shaping, tinting and waxing as well as the Brow Lamination process
Brow Lamination Conversion Course (half day)
For students already qualified in brow shaping, waxing/threading/plucking and tinting or henna. Please note a kit will not be provided for this course. We will provide a full list of products required for the day as we appreciate those qualified in brow tinting and shaping will already have the majority of the products required.
Beginners kit consists of the following (retail value £98)
- 200ml Hive wax heater
- 2 x Hive hot wax discs
- 200ml Hive pre wax cleansing spray
- 200ml Hive after wax lotion
- 50 x spatulas
- Apraise Tint in colours Black, Dark Brown, Blue/Black
- 50ml Apraise peroxide
- Dappen dish
- Tinting brush
- Hive lifting creme no 1 (10 pack)
- Hive lotion no 2 (10 pack)
- Hive serum no 3 (10 pack)
- 25 x mascara wands
- 25 x microbrushes
- Lash lifting comb