Tea Tree Creme Wax for rollers by Hive - 80g
The Hive Tea Tree Creme Wax for rollers - 80g
Depilatory Tea Tree Creme Wax with a low operating temperature.A quick, accurate and hygienic method of wax application for salon professional hair removal, where wax is rolled onto the skin.
- Key Features
- Excellent for strong & fine hairs.
- Contains Tea Tree Oil known for it's antiseptic & soothing properties.
- The Tea Tree Oil helps to reduce inflammation caused by waxing.
- Low operating temperature.
- Enables quick, easy waxing results & creates less mess.
- This wax provides a thin, economic application.
- Use with Options by Hive grooved Roller Heads for accurate results.
- Suitable for use in Options by Hive Multi Pro & Hand Held 80g Heaters.
- Professional Guides and Tips
Professional tips for use:1. Remove cap, attach chosen roller head and turn until tight.2. Turn the cartridge upside down to allow the wax to flow smoothly into the roller head.3. Angle the cartridge at about 45 degrees, roll on a thin application of wax in the direction of hair growth. Return cartridge to the heater.4. Press epilating strip to the waxed area.5. Pull off the strip with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.This creme wax has a low operating temperature therefore your heater can be set at a slightly lower temperature than if you were using a warm 'honey' wax.
- Plastic Cartridge
- Care Instructions
- Once opened, use within 36 months.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Remove spilt wax with Options by Hive Wax Equipment Cleaner.